Mobile home with 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms for 6 / 7 people
The Grand Ophéa leisure home is big: it is 10 meters long, 4 meters wide; it is sited on a quiet and spacious pitch over 200 m². Manufactured in 2011 with the environment in mind, you can have good time and save resources at the same time. The manufacturer used FSC or PEFC certified wood, fluorescent and LED lamps; the outdoor lighting is timed, the electric heater is electronically controlled, water restrictors reduce the amount of water needed, 95% of materials are recyclable at end of life.
- 1 bedroom with a double bed
- 2 bedrooms with twin beds
- 1 lounge/dining area with a sofa convertible into a single bed
- 1 kitchen with a microwave oven, four gas rings, a refrigerator equipped with a freezer compartment and utensils
- 1 bathroom with a wash basin, a shower; separate toilet
- 1 bathroom with a wash basin, a shower and a toilet
- 1 outside table with a sun umbrella, 7 armchairs, 4 sun loungers
Pets are not allowed in any accommodation.
You can use a gas or an electric barbecue; however - as the campsite is close to the forest - the use of charcoal barbecues is prohibited by the local authorities. The campsite does not hire barbecues.
You must arrive on site before 6.00 pm in May, June and September, before 8.00 pm in July and August.
The pitch is available at 4.00 pm. It has to be free at 10.00 am the leaving day.
Downlodable DocumentsTariffs rentals